Uke East respects your right to privacy and will make sure any information provided by you and about you remains private and confidential in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
In order to evaluate how many visitors we receive, which pages are most visited and viewed and how we might improve our service, we do collect and analyse information about people who visit our site. Information tracked may include Internet addresses and pages visited. Personal information, such as names and e-mail addresses, are not stored in this process and hence your privacy is safeguarded.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address and phone number.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please visit our contact page on the Posterity-IT website, which can be found here, and request the information you require: Contact Us