No idea why we bother with a website. It’s all kicking off on our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/UkeEast/. Not that it matters. Our ticket report today was delivered as how many we have left, not how many we’ve sold. All jolly exciting.
- The main stage will start much earlier than the tickets say. We have a lot to fit in
- Open Mic applications are now closed. That doesn’t mean there won’t be more spots on the night, but due to the great demand, Open Mic will be two songs each. Unless you get an encore…..
- Food on Friday is Vegan, Vegetarian and Meat Frenzy in the upstairs room at a £fiver a pop.
- Mine’s a Guinness.
- The naked hedge jumping has been cancelled.
- Don’t get squiffy on Friday, Saturday is a long day and you wouldn’t want a sore head.
OMG it’s exciting
We are so close, the endorphins are positively throbbing in anticipation of release.
Uke East 2016, the Norwich Ukulele Festival is happening from Friday 23rd September to Sunday 25th with the main event on Saturday 24th at the Norwich Arts Centre.
We have some of the top acts in the UK for your delight in 2016. The Mother Ukers, The Bijoux Toots, Opera-lele, Ben Rouse, Chonkinfeckle and Liam Capper-Starr are on the main stage.
And you can meet them all up close and personal in the workshops which are now on sale. Please remember that you need a ticket for the main event to book the workshops.
There will be the second stage, the food garden, stalls and the raffle. A breakout free-for-all at Platform 12 will be perfect for anyone wanting a good old strum during the afternoon.
Why not start the night your ukulele festival on the night before at our open mic and strum along in the Coachmakers Arms. The evening is being MC’d by Unplugthewood which is exciting. And we are working on a special menu!
And join us on Sunday morning for The Big Busk on the streets of Norwich.
Book your tickets here…
Keep up to date with our Facebook page and here because we have many more announcements to make…